Hello there ! December and January were a bit on the quiet side but it's now time to go back to work ! Here are a few things that I have photographed in February !
* Foals and Cage the Elephant for the Line of Best Fit. Two bands always amazing to photograph !
* Cage the Elephant again at the Electric Ballroom for Redferns/Getty
* Edward Sharpe for Drowned In Sound
* Phoenix for Rolling Stone and their Hottest Live pictures of 2014. I love photographing this band. They put on a great show, they move a lot and I was allowed to photograph the full performance which is always a great opportunity. Sebastien Tellier and Nicolas Godin from Air also came to play a few songs with them !
* Neneh Cherry on one of the smallest stage I have ever seen !
* Chloe Howl for Redferns/Getty
I have also worked with "Amelia George Home Bakery" and produced new images for the website coming very soon.
Finally I also met up with my friend Ezra Furman who was in London from the States to tour with his band "Ezra Furman and the Boyfriends". We hanged out and took a few pictures including a Portrait that I kept for my Portrait section. In the same section you can see my favorite image that I have taken of American singer EMA when she came to London to do some Promo.
I am really looking forward to see what's the next few months are going to bring me. I have a few exciting projects coming up that I will blog about as soon as they become clearer ! Thanks for your interest in my work !