This year, I was one of the Official Photographers for the lovely people at Standon Calling Festival. A great festival for family with so many activities that it is totally impossible to get bored. Some cool acts especially on the Bella Union, BBC Introducing stages.
In April, I have covered Coachella Festival for Line of Best Fit and for Hunger Online.
I have put a selection of my favorite images here. It was great to be there again and see so many talented performers. My highlights were definitely FKA Twigs and Florence and the Machine shows.
I also took some portraits of Mac DeMarco, Stromae, Toro Y Moi ...
A few weeks ago, I flew to Dublin to cover Walking On Cars 'hometown' sold out show before they head to SXSW. I met them a couple of hours before the show to do some backstage photos while they were warming up. Click to see my favorite photos of the evening. Best of Luck to Walking On Cars for their SXSW shows !
Hello there ! December and January were a bit on the quiet side but it's now time to go back to work ! Here are a few things that I have photographed in February !
* Foals and Cage the Elephant for the Line of Best Fit. Two bands always amazing to photograph !
* Cage the Elephant again at the Electric Ballroom for Redferns/Getty
* Edward Sharpe for Drowned In Sound
* Phoenix for Rolling Stone and their Hottest Live pictures of 2014. I love photographing this band. They put on a great show, they move a lot and I was allowed to photograph the full performance which is always a great opportunity. Sebastien Tellier and Nicolas Godin from Air also came to play a few songs with them !
* Neneh Cherry on one of the smallest stage I have ever seen !
* Chloe Howl for Redferns/Getty
I have also worked with "Amelia George Home Bakery" and produced new images for the website coming very soon.
Finally I also met up with my friend Ezra Furman who was in London from the States to tour with his band "Ezra Furman and the Boyfriends". We hanged out and took a few pictures including a Portrait that I kept for my Portrait section. In the same section you can see my favorite image that I have taken of American singer EMA when she came to London to do some Promo.
I am really looking forward to see what's the next few months are going to bring me. I have a few exciting projects coming up that I will blog about as soon as they become clearer ! Thanks for your interest in my work !
Hi, I did lots of things since my last updates:
* I went on Tour with my friend Robin Guthrie
* I shot Villagers live for Redferns/Getty
* I shot Savages for DrownedInSound
* I shot Bloc Party and The Joy Formidable for The Line of Best Fit and I had a picture in the Independent
* I shot Richard Hawley for The Line of Best Fit, I am a big fan !
* And Post War Years at Cargo for Redferns/Getty * And I went to see Jagwar Ma at Birthdays, very good gig !
* I also shot Of Monsters and Men for The Line of Best Fit and I did some portraits too (scroll right).
* I also shot some Foals Portraits during a video session that they did
* And some portraits of John Newman too, he is amazing
* I also went to see Tall Ships at the Scala, Pics are here and here. It was great to see them again, especially playing their own headline shows. Last time that I saw them was when they were opening for Nada Surf on the European Tour I've done.
* I shot Sigur Ros for DrownedInSound. I love this band but shooting from the right handside behind a line marked on the floor isn't really my cup of tea. Gig was great as usual though ! Saw them many times through the years and they're always majestic.
I'm currently planning my move to Berlin next month which is quite stressful but exiting too ! I'm also really looking to do more Tour documentaries for bands, so if it's of any interest, get in touch.
Last week, I shot a couple of gigs at the Summer Series at the Somerset House. I've catch Tindersticks, Emmy the Great, Anna Calvi and Cold Specks. My highlight was definitely shooting Traction festival in Kings Cross for The Line of Best Fit. Especially because I got to shoot some portrait of French singer Sebastien Tellier ! I've put my favorite in my Portrait section and there is a few more on flickr.